About Me

My photo
Abingdon, Md, United States
Director of Operations & Sponsorship Engagement for Remember the Children,Serving as the Volunteer Coordinator for Compassion International in Md, Va and DC. Avid Disney lover (OK- I am a kid at heart!) but my focus is reaching out to the lost and least of these. My heart belongs to our sponsored children in Romania, Honduras and now Tanzania!

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

One of the Few by Jason Ladd (Bookreview)

 Jason Ladd is a US Marine Fighter pilot that is seeking the truth found through Jesus Christ. Like most of us he is on a journey to find out really what the truth is and how that can make a difference in our lives. I must say that this is not typically the type of book that I would just pick up and read. However I can totally recommend it for anyone (Christian or Non-Christian) that is willing to take some time and truly explore what is important in their lives.
    For the Non-Christian Jason provides a strong argument for the Gospel and Jesus Christ.  Going point by point he makes a very strong case and at the very least should provide some insight and thinking about one's worldview. For the Christian it is powerful and serves to re-enforce our Faith. We are constantly in Spiritual Warfare and his comparison of our battles to that of a Marine's training and duty really brought the point home to me. I related to his personal journey and insights. Though I am a Christian I have my own fears and doubts and this book served to strengthen me. What a blessing.
     It should be noted that I as given a copy of this book in return for an honest review. I was not required to write a favorable review (only the TRUTH) and I was not compensated. The comments are mine alone. The book is available at many retailers and in different formats. I encourage you to challenge yourself.

No comments: